We are committed to providing quality assurance on all of our workmanship.
All work is carried out as per the associated NZ Standards.
We carry out pre-start site checks involving all staff that will be involved in implementing the landscaping, outlining the clients’ requirements and expectations.
All construction landscape features are checked at three points, during the construction process;
- marking out
- on completion.
All horticultural landscaping is checked at four points during the installation process;
- setting out and garden preparation
- plant delivery and placement
- planting and mulching (if applicable) on completion.
Excavations & drainage;
- producer statements will be provided for certified drainage work
- excavations will be supervised at all times and checks made to ensure the establishment of correct levels prior to the commencement of work.
During the defects and liability period and during any ongoing maintenance, thorough checks are made to ensure that the quality of the job and appearance is sustained.